Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday's Lust List

If I were Katie Holmes Cruise with my hubby's black Amex...this is what I'd track down this week:

This ridiculously cute loveseat from i suwannee's shop Furbish (I'll take that piece of coral and some throw pillows while I'm there!)



And while I don't care much for the girl, I'd take her sundress in a second


people mag photo

Then I'd hop a plane and spend the weekend here

ok, so this is my pic...and that's me floating in the clear blue water...but I still want to be there. St. John, USVI




2 comments:

  1. *sigh* what I wouldn't give to be floating in that water RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh...we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary next month and I soooo want to be on that beach! Sadly, theres no dinero for a trip. So big.fat.sigh. for me:(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. And unfortunately, because of insane amounts of spam, I've had to disable Anonymous comments for awhile. I just didn't need any more information on penis enlargements! But you can always email me! xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k