Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My first blog entry!! Eeek, the pressure!!

Hi!! And who exactly am I saying 'hi' too?! No one knows about this blog, so no one is reading it?! I take that back, my friend Jen is probably already reading it. She helped me with my blog header...and by help I mean, "That's a pear, not a plum! Can't you change the color!?" I'd like her to try and find a cute blog header online that contains a plum! But seriously, thanks for your help, Jen. Really.

Anyway, I stalk countless blogs everyday, and am so inspired by all the home projects, cute outfits, and fun vacations that I figured I'd join in. I lost my precious grandfather suddenly in January; and in order to keep from drowning in grief, I picked up a paintbrush for a house project, and haven't put it down yet! So my blog is appropriately named because he always greeted me with a cheery "Hi Sugarplum!" I miss you Poppoo!

I've got a backlog of projects I'll be posting as soon as I figure this thing out...so come back!!

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to start each day with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I just made it back to the beginning of your blog and want more! I love your style, personality, and "that's what she said" references. Please be my decor dealer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie -- I have no way of contacting your directly so hopefully you check back here! I feel like I should send you a prize for making it through the entire blog?!?! Are you high?! How many brain cells did you lose in the process?! I kid...thank you so much!!

    xo, cass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cassie! I just found your blog through Live Like You, and I always love to read the very first post of a new-to-me blog! I just wanted to say that I love the sweet story behind your blog's name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so I just stalked your entire blog during my entire lunch hour (and then some). Go ahead send out an alert. :)
    I've been following you for a while but got curious today and read all about ya. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay so I just stalked your blog during my entire lunch hour (and then some). Go ahead and put out an alert! :)
    I've been following you since last year and got curious today. So I read all about ya. Great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. And unfortunately, because of insane amounts of spam, I've had to disable Anonymous comments for awhile. I just didn't need any more information on penis enlargements! But you can always email me! xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k