Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Obsessed! Mirror Wall

I am absolutely obsessed....and determined....to create one of these walls featured in House Beautiful in my entrance hall. Wish me luck, at 7 years bad luck a pop, it could get ugly.

mirrored wall - house beautiful























Any tips before I get after it?!

2 comments:

  1. actually... not so hard.. the mirror come pre-packed cut tiles.. and the nail heads are online in a wide variety. Nail glue is your friend:)
    And take your time.. you may have to hold a mirror in place while it sets up.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. And unfortunately, because of insane amounts of spam, I've had to disable Anonymous comments for awhile. I just didn't need any more information on penis enlargements! But you can always email me! xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k