Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Friday, July 23, 2010

I {Heart} Friday!

Woot! Woot!! It's Friday! It's also the last weekend before my sweet boy flies off to Michigan to stay with his grandparents for 17 days!!! He goes every summer, and while Mr. Sugarplum and I love the time alone with our babygirl, our family isn't complete with him gone. (But man, is it cake with only one kid!!!)

So this weekend will be a lot of this:


And maybe a little of this:


Definitely this:



And it wouldn't be the weekend in my house without this:



Because I'm taking advantage of the big guy's time away to give him a surprise room makeover! He has an idea it's going to happen, as I wanted him to have some input on the room I hope to never makeover again until he moves out.

Here's an inspiration pic for what I'm planning:


(lonny)

Happy Friday sweet readers -- and have a marvelous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love that inspiration pic. Can't wait to see what you come up with!! Happy Friday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! That pool is gorgeous, Cassie. Happy weekend xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. And unfortunately, because of insane amounts of spam, I've had to disable Anonymous comments for awhile. I just didn't need any more information on penis enlargements! But you can always email me! xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k