Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Toot Toot

Little horn-tooting going on here today....one of my very-favorite-read-it-everyday blogs, Centsational Girl, is featuring my son's sweet room...er, my sweet son's room! Kate is a super cool Northern California girl with amazing DIY ideas and skillz. I seriously have tons of her projects bookmarked for ripping off inspiration.


I'm thrilled to be on her blog today....and welcome to her readers that may wander this way. You can check out her post here. But beware, her blog will suck you in...prepare to fall down the rabbit hole! Thanks Kate!! xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I came over from Centsational Girl. She's a daily read for me, too. I'm about to start planning a makeover for my daughter's room. She's 7 going on 16. This should be interesting. I'm a Texas girl, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm another Centsational Girl reader who just read EVERY blog entry of yours. A very enjoyable read and lots of thrifty, attainable DIY ideas. I'm now itching to check out drop cloths at Home Depot ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I too came over from Centsational Girl and glad I did!! Im going to use your curtain idea for my boys room as well. You will now become a daily read as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is how I found your blog! I love your DIY projects, recipes and outfits! Thanks for stopping by mine too! I will be checking back in for sure!

    xo,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k