Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Friday, September 24, 2010

I {Heart} Friday!

Woot Woot - It's Friday!!! Good grief, I thought you'd never get here!
We have a busy weekend of soccer games and piano festivals, but I hope to squeeze in a few more self-centered things.

Like milking the final days of summer in our backyard:
backyard collage
(Why, yes, my backyard is this lush after a Texas August! And my table is always set for a party! Don't hate.) not really

Like making progress on transforming this Nursery into a Big Girl Room:
100_0613
(full nursery post coming up)

And most importantly...celebrating the birth of Mr. Sugarplum!! His favorite is Boston Cream Pie, so I'm hoping to make some semblance of this dessert:

Happy, Happy Birthday Babe!! I'm so glad your parents got busy (eeeeeeeeeewwwwww) all those years ago! You are the heart and laughter of our lives. {kiss}

What are you guys up to? Enjoy your last September weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You seriously crack me up! I'm so happy for Friday too, but when I told my husband that, he's like "why, what's different about Friday from any other day for you??" Ha! I guess he's kinda right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Mr. Sugarplum to have a swell birthday from the gals in the UR Department! Love love love your blog! Thank you for being therapy for therapists! You ARE true talent. ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to J! Catching up on all the fab things you've been doing to your house lately...you've been a busy gal! xo E

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. And unfortunately, because of insane amounts of spam, I've had to disable Anonymous comments for awhile. I just didn't need any more information on penis enlargements! But you can always email me! xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k