Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Friday, February 25, 2011

Hey, That Striped Wall Looks Familiar!

How could I mistake these vibrant orange and brown stripes?!

I was so flattered to find my Son's Room Makeover on ShelterPop recently! CasaSugar shared his room and they featured it in their Minute Makeover.



I love that it was sponsored by Ikea too, since so many of my projects come from the great Blue & Yellow. Hey Ikea....Holla!

Thank you so much, Shelterpop! I'm thrilled to be included on such a great online resource!!


Also excited CasaSugar showcased my DIY Canvas Art






WooHoo -- thanks for the love!

I'm home bound with my sweet boy who has strep throat...so not sure of any project progress this weekend, but at least it should be a restful one! Happy Weekend to you guys! Big plans or projects planned? Share so I can live vicariously through you!

** Last day to enter the Photo Poster Giveaway!! Winner and Free Shipping code announced this weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! It deserves to be there and everywhere such a smashingly fun makeover!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! All your pimpin' paid off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO GIRL! Emily's comment above me makes me laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH GIRL! Congratulations! I am glad the rest of the world is now realizing how awesome backslash funny backslash talented backslash dope you really are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the features!! Good news is once the antibiotics kick in, he'll feel better in no time. Poor little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better and congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty sure Emily said, "Pimpin'" If only their was an audio function on these comments! Props for the shout outs my friend. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your features! I hope your son feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. And unfortunately, because of insane amounts of spam, I've had to disable Anonymous comments for awhile. I just didn't need any more information on penis enlargements! But you can always email me! xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k