Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Thursday, March 31, 2011

One Thousand, Eight Hundred & Twenty Five Days Already?!?!

Happy Birthday to my dear, sweet, funny, quirky 5-year-old girl! She came as a surprise to our little family of 3, and has brightened our lives every day since. I'd hoped to gift her with a completed room makeover, but I know it'll be done by her 6th birthday!

Picnik collage


Preparations are underway for her Pancakes & Pajamas Party this Saturday. I'll show you all the goods tomorrow, because of course I had to take it on myself!! We threw together some impromptu decorations for her to wake up to this morning.


Picnik collage

She's grown quite attached to that unicorn pinata. Hopefully she doesn't fall apart when he's beat to an early death!

On a side note, I was beyond thrilled to see my Urchin Photoshoot on I Suwanee yesterday!! And my friend Emily emailed to say it's even been added to the Furbish store site! Crazy stuff.

21 comments:

  1. She is GORGEOUS!! What a perfect surprise, right :) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! :) I can't wait to see her party! I'm sure you will make it just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie, happy birthday to your little girl! Can't wait to see some picks from the Pancakes & Pajamas Party!! Yay B4D :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww happy birthday! cant wait to see her party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Happy Birthday to your little princess (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw happy birthday to that beautiful little girl!! Who might just have the most awesome room ev-er :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!! She is adorable. Yes, it goes by quickly. Can't wait to see all the goodies for her party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's beautiful! And a pancakes & pajamas theme party is brilliant -- I want it for my own birthday party!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable little girl! Love your party theme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pancakes & Pajamas...soooo cute! I can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a seriously gorgeous little girl! Happy Birtday to her! I love your impromptu decorations, as well as the 'Pancakes and Pajamas' idea. You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the idea of a pancakes and pajamas party- that is so cute and fun!
    happy birthday to your babygirl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet! Happy Birthday to her!! My not-so-little brother turned 18 today! Guess it's a good day for birthdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, Happy Birthday! I cannot believe how quick they grow up...and I'm now seriously contemplating a pancake and pajamas party for my birthday, it sounds like a good time! (c:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea for a party! Have so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun! I love pinatas, I'm sure she will love beating it up! ha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday to your daughter. She's adorable! I think my next birthday I want a pancakes and pajamas party. Hope she had a fun filled day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How sweet! We just celebrated my daughter's 5th last weekend and I can't believe how fast 5 years have gone. Happy Birthday to your sweet little one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How sweet! I love the Pancake & Pajama Party theme, I can't wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday Babygirl!!!! 5 is such a sweet age! She is so stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So stinkin' cute!! Brooke's birthda is coming up and since I like to copy everything you do..... Yeah, she loves the idea so I just might have to do it. That's what you get for being so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k