Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

One Room, Two Ways

Aaaaand, we're back! But bonus, because it's already Tuesday! Hope you all had fabulous long weekends.

You guys know Amber of Amber Interiors, right? You should! She's a super talented designer, but also really funny and writes a great blog!




I found her a few months ago when Little Green Notebook featured her cool Dining Room and Cloud Art.


I spent at least half a day reading through all her posts, and commenting an embarrassing number of times. She sucked me in with her DIY projects, great design ideas and humor.







And just when I thought she'd report me to the Blog Stalker Patrol, she asked me to guest post in her 'One Room, Two Ways' Series!! I'm happy to report she has now succumbed to being my friend!

Here's a little sneak peek at my post.....

100_4399

Can you guess which 'room' I showed two ways? Come check out our Memorial Day tablescape, plus another for after sundown.

**Editorial Note regarding Guest Posts: I know sometimes they grow tiring, and it's a pain to click over to another blog. But I really only write them for blogs I love and want to share with you. I'm not blowing smoke or playing blogger politics.

Also, I put as much effort into writing a Guest Post for someone else, as I do writing for my own blog. That's why I don't post on those days, because I've already written a post...it just so happens to be published on another blog! So thank you for clicking over to my temporary home, and maybe discovering your next favorite blog!

10 comments:

  1. that kitchen is stunning, so bright and clean. love it. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the striped plates and table runner. The little drinks with straws are adorable! Such cute little touches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love having your blogface popping up over on my bloggity. Maybe your should write for me more often.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just checked it out and as always you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I just left this awkward comment on Amber's blog forgetting that it was not yours. In any case, awesome table and you are totally stepping up your game on tablescapes. You little tabletop vixen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one talented little mama. Love the post over there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to click over and see...and I loved your editorial note...I know I am the same way and think it's important readers know how much care goes into them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your disclaimer on guest posts and I couldn't agree more. Heading to over to find or maybe stalk this new fabulous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Amber's blog! Heading over right now. I found her blog the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heading over to check out the post now!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k