Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This Girl Gets Around

Do these cutie-pies look familiar?





Of course they do, you don't live under a rock! They are the authors of the uber-popular blog, Young House Love. They also write a great column for BabyCenter. Well today on BabyCenter, John and Sherry are writing about none other than my Babygirl's Room?!? I am so thrilled the Land of Blogs seems to like her room as much as we do! Click over and check out their post!




And that's not all!




Allison at House of Hepworths is on a month-long road trip with her family. I don't know if I'm jealous, or relieved I'm not doing the same!! Either way, she's hosting a slew of guest bloggers while she makes her way through the McDonald's of America...and today is my turn! Check out House of Hepworths for a collection of my favorite posts!




12 comments:

  1. What an honor to get a mention from YHL!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, it's like all my favorite places on the blog world are colliding! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome...congrats! Love their blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Cassies on the feature of Baby Girl's room on YHL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love YHL! My friend Amy and I always ask each other, "What Would John & Sherry Do?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I love Young House Love! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Yay! Your room (and talent) is inspiring. It is no wonder they snatched it up for the story! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you got to guest blog on my site! Thanks for making a post letting your readers know!

    You are so hilarious. Do you know how many times we've already stopped at McD's? I will not admit the real number, but lets just say my husband is ADDICTED to the new Rolo McFlurry.

    Also, I LOVE YHL! Congrats on being featured by them at Babycenter!

    xoxo

    Allison @ House of Hepworths

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for the feature! So well-deserved! How does Babygirl feel about her room being famous? :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. And unfortunately, because of insane amounts of spam, I've had to disable Anonymous comments for awhile. I just didn't need any more information on penis enlargements! But you can always email me! xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k