Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Friday, September 30, 2011

Thanks for the Shout-Out!

Bloggers are some of the best people I know, so supportive and encouraging. Thank you to these fabulous blogs for the recent shout-outs to Hi Sugarplum and my projects!! You know I love you more than my luggage.



Bookcase Makeover


Summer Swoon Guest Post


Babygirl's Room


Bookcase Makeover


Halloween Front Porch


Bookcase Makeover


Knot Mirror



Now & Then Guest Post



Back to School Guest Post



Armoire Makeover

Window Pelmet

It's the Small Things - Outfit Inspirations



Pillow Score!


Super(model) Mom


Outfit Inspirations



Painting the Brick Fireplace



Happy weekend, lovebugs! I hope to finish a craft I'm really excited about, as well as the Living Room Mantel! I'll show you next week if all goes well.

***If I've missed anyone on the Features Spotlight, shoot me an email and I'll include you next time!!***

7 comments:

  1. You rock my world! Happy weekend and all well deserved shout outs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out about the Shout Out :) Rock that craft out, Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! Love your blog and all your projects! I can't wait to see what you decided to do with the mantel! If you get a free minute this weekend stop by and check out my giveaway! Its the first one ever!

    http://adashofkennedy.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-fall-yall-my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks for shout out lady! Hope you're having a great Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squee! Thanks for the shout out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for shouting out for these great blogs! I have not checked all of them out yet, but I hope to soon. The ones that I have checked out so far are fantastic! There are so many good ideas posted on these blogs. I was looking for some decorating a master bedroom tips and one of the blogs listed here had some great suggestions! Thanks again for sharing all of these great blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. And unfortunately, because of insane amounts of spam, I've had to disable Anonymous comments for awhile. I just didn't need any more information on penis enlargements! But you can always email me! xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k