The Lamb Fell in Love with the Lion

Monday, October 31, 2011

There are countless reasons why I fell for Mr. Sugarplum, but the big hook was how much he made me laugh. You've seen some evidence of it, but the man is a seriously good sport. Not only did he go along with my costume idea for a party Saturday night...





But he took it and ran!


This tree thing was completely his idea, and I may have wet my pants a little when he jumped up there.



I mean, how could anyone even tell the difference between us and the real Edward and Bella?!?

Picnik collage

Babygirl is a hoot, too, and we tried to convince her to be our little Baby Twilight,

picnikfile_hUeO9A

but she had her heart set on Rapunzel. I'm not sure what my son's costume is...anything that allows him to look scary, I guess.

Picnik collage

We had a great time with our friends, and I jumped at the chance to make Mini-Mummy Dogs and chocolate cupcakes.

Picnik collage

Happy Halloween!! I hope all your vampire dreams come true tonight!

 **** Want a new party dress for the Holiday season!? Check out the latest Giveaway! ****


Pin It!


40 witty retorts:

  1. I couldn't tell the difference! Lol those were great costumes. My older two girls are still deciding (with only a few hours to go), but my little guy is a vampire (with fake blood and all).

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are fab costumes! i think i wet my pants a little too when i saw your hubby in the tree! that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome costumes! You both looked GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my stars, your costumes are awesome!! What a fantastic sport your hubs is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just AWESOME! I hope y'all won a prize. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is hilarious! Totally look-a-likes :) The tree photo - there are no words ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fantastic! You guys look great... I don't think my husband would ever go for this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!!! You guys look really, really good! And the tree pic is freaking hillarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The BEST! And I can attest to how funny your guy is!! Happy Halloween friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is hilarious!! You 2 should win a prize!! Great costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. bahahahahhahaa!! OH my gosh!!! I just totally laughed my head off- you two are soooo cute!!! What a great sport he is!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ya'll are awesome. I'm really close to just hopping a flight to TX so that I can get to hang out with you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your costumes are fantastic! Love that he climbed the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am dying at your costumes...the pictures in the tree are hilarious! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is hysterical! I love the ones in the tree. You guys are too funny! LOVE! I made the mummies too:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. AHHHHH!!!! I am just DYING over your pictures!! You and your hubby look amazing!! And he is such a good sport!! Love the pics of him in the tree!! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohmygosh, this made my day!!! Hilarious. Especially that shot of your hubs in the tree : ) LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You two looked so PERFECT!!! I *LOVE* that your hubby is so dedicated to his character, that is so awesome it gets a *WOOT WOOT*! What a great weekend! Your little ones looked so great, too! I'm taking your son's makeup as inspiration since I got roped in to being a zombie...dang it. (c:

    ReplyDelete
  19. HILARIOUS! Now I'm cruching on your Mr. :) You guys looked great. I used some inspiration from you and Centsational Girl for our party Saturday night....check it out, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I may have spit out my drink laughing so hard! You guys look awesome! Mr. Sugarplum is so great to have gone along with that, my husband would have NEVER done that.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You guys are so fun! And Mr. Sugarplum in the tree is hysterical! Way hotter than Edward!!! Have a great Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  22. okay the tree bit made me laugh out loud. you are officially forgiven for ditching me in SF :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh that is hilarious, Cassie! Love your costumes. I would have chosen Rapunzel also (:

    ReplyDelete
  24. You totally win costume of the year! You guys look seriously incredible. I've seen lots of Edward/Bella pairs but yours is by far the awesomest. Happy Halloween!

    Marissa
    www.roost-home.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well, there are no words. And, uh, some of us know that although you were laughing it up on the outside, your heart was racing and your breathing was shallow!!!!!
    LOVED it! Til the 18th, Jen Bunny....your Twi pal :-) Ali

    ReplyDelete
  26. DYING. You guys could not be any cuter. Are you kidding me? The tree photos are priceless and need to go viral.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You guys are tooo funny! I LOVE your costumes! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I totally just laughed out loud in my cube! At first I thought Michael Meyers, but then thought about it some more...The tree was hilarious! He really was trying to nail down Edward's blank stare. And baby girl? Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  29. That picture in the tree is KILLING me...so hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  30. girl that doesn't even look like you!!! Y'all do look awesome though. And wow, just thinking about that one picture you posted up a long time ago of him in the plaid pj's still cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  31. oh my gosh, I am laughing out loud. Your husband is hilarious. You guys are dead ringers!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hee Hee! You both look so good! LOVE IT! And OMG how cute is baby girl as Rapunzel! Too cute!
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  33. HEEEEELARIOUS!!! I freaking love that he got up in the tree...so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. bahahahaha LOVE your costumes! Even better is the tree pose!! Hope y'all have a Happy Halloween Cassie! I've missed your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. That is too funny. Your hubby in the tree totally cracks me up. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  36. You guys are the best, those costumes rule! And the tree is too much, dying over here!

    ReplyDelete
  37. omg I love this. What a good hubby! The tree picture is hiallrious!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm a closet Twilight fan because my family all makes fun of me but I was thrilled to see fellow devotees! Boy, you took it to a new level. I am thrilled. We should send this to Robert P. !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. And unfortunately, because of insane amounts of spam, I've had to disable Anonymous comments for awhile. I just didn't need any more information on penis enlargements! But you can always email me! xoxo, cass