Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Thankful for All of You!

via

This wee little blog would be ticking along with three readers (me, my mom and aunt), if not for the support of you guys, and all the fabulous bloggers who have featured Hi Sugarplum and my projects. I am grateful for so much today, and everyday. Thank you to these awesome blogs for the recent features! Hope you're all having a relaxing day eating, and lounging in elastic-waisted pants!



Burlap Placemats
Thankful Tree


Fall Centerpiece



Bookcase Makeover


Fall Centerpiece


Mummy Lights



Life as Bridget Knows It -- Fall Centerpiece



Mummy Lights



Blogger Love


Missoni-Inspired Chevron Glasses
 Spooktacular Mantel

Mummy Lights


Spooktacular Mantel



Advent Calendar


Scented Pinecone Wreath


Tricked Out Pumpkins



Scented Pinecone Wreath


Scented Pinecone Wreath

Scented Pinecone Wreath

Scented Pinecone Wreath

Fresh Magnolia Wreath & Fresh Cranberry Wreath




Chevron Glasses






2 comments:

  1. And we are thankful for you and all your great posts and ideas!! Thank you for featuring me on this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way behind in my Google reader and just seeing this .... Thank you for including me!!! I loved borrowing your idea and received so many compliments on the mummy lights. Can't wait to try some of your Christmas ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. And unfortunately, because of insane amounts of spam, I've had to disable Anonymous comments for awhile. I just didn't need any more information on penis enlargements! But you can always email me! xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k