Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Friday, February 24, 2012

Here's What's Up

It's Friday!! Aaaaaaaw yeah! I am definitely ready for the weekend, how about you? I can't wait to curl up with my computer and check out all the travel tips you gave me for British Columbia! Thanks so much, eh! (Last time, promise.) My head is awhirl with activity today, so I'll just get it out there.

Yesterday I was able to meet the talented Pam of Pixelimpress for lunch, and it was so fun to talk with someone who gets the whole online/bloggy friend thing! She's the creative girl who made my packages so fun for Christmas...her tags and cards are the best.

via
 Me thinks I need some calling cards now! (For no reason other than to say, "Here's my calling card. Call me.")

via

We have friends from our Nashville days, who now live in Montreal, visiting family in Texas (you follow?) this weekend. I'm beyond excited to see them!

via

My design ADD has kicked into overdrive, and my head might explode if I don't duplicate Courtney's ridiculously amazing frame project immediately!

via
The frames in my Dining Room are positively begging for brass corners. Nevermind that I'm in the middle of two other room projects.


My mom has been buttering me up to come help her with some house projects. She's even offering free lunch and gas if I come over Sunday, which naturally has me really worried about what she wants me to do! Of course I'll go, if only so I can mention it when the time comes to sand my secretary!

via
This image from Pinterest was my favorite this week. I challenge you to stare at it for 5 seconds without smiling.

via

And, I'm guest posting at Tiffany's, from Living Savvy today. She's got a fun Spraypainter's Anonymous Series, so go check it out. I promise it's more than just mindless ramblings.


So that's what's up in my head and our house this weekend! Thanks for letting me get it all out. What are you sweet peas up to this weekend?

via

23 comments:

  1. Whew girl that is a lot! I too can not wait to copy Courtney's frame project - totally rocks. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute calling cards and those frames.... YES! Good luck helping your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture just made my day! How can you not be happy looking at it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that photo! It inspired me to write a whole post about traveling to Mongolia (where it was taken). Check it out here: http://voyage-on.blogspot.com/2011/11/land-of-blue-skies.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the brass corners... paint or attached metal? Either way would look awesome! Thanks for guest posting! Love your work as always! Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder what your mom wants your help with! You have a lot going on; I hope you can enjoy time with friends and family this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, girl, you know me... wild and crazy stuff here. painting trim. painting the insides of closets... closet shelves. life on the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those business cards are TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha - you make me laugh! Small world - we lived in Nashville for 6 years and are now Dallas peeps! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks cassie... it was a pleasure meeting you also! oh dear, those frames are gorgeous... i might need to do that. pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead! Enjoy it! And you lived in Nashville? I'm in Nashville! Maybe that is why I have such a crush on you! Haa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes, that pic is almost as great as the super fluffy kid doing the splits in the air (you've seen that one, right?), hilarious! And goodness gracious, you busy girl, you! I'm completely on board with you shunning other projects to do the brass corner thingy, it's just RAD (c: Have a great weekend, Cassie boo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh, I love your dining room! The rich brown color of the table coordinate perfectly with the eige chairs. And a pretty floral centerpiece, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun! Pam did my calling cards...I love them! :) And I'm with you on copying Courtney's awesome project! Have a great weekend with your friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am having a crafty weekend with lots of entertaining thrown in. I'm going to brave Target with three kids, then re-organize our closets. Or, that might be too ambitious, so I might just shop at Target and hang out:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey, have fun! I discovered you recently and I really like all your projects! One of my favorite design and crafting blogs!
    **Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad to know I'm not the only one suffering from design (and fashion) ADD!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah those calling cards are super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! Those frames.....the trip planning.....the CAMEL! Now I'm on overload :) I'll be sorting out the dramas of a few family members this weekend (moving etc) and hopefully rocking out those brass cornered frames. WHY? Why, do you do this to me on a Friday afternoon, Cassie? LOL Oh, and I am planning to tie dye a king sized bedskirt....I know, wait for that reveal. Could be darling, most likely disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I recently started reading this blog - stumbled upon it doing home renovation research and I was just so amused I could not stop reading! This weekend holds stair rennovation ( removed carpets and replaced with new retro treads) painting and adding wainscotting in the lower and upper hall... we have our hands full but we cannot stop "improving" our house... thanks for the needed laughter I get reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I noticed your line "We have friends from our Nashville days, who now live in Montreal, visiting family in Texas (you follow?) this weekend. I'm beyond excited to see them!"

    They don't happen to be Michael and Michelle Jones do they? This is probably a long shot, but my friends used to live in Nashville and now live in Montreal...which could describe many people but hey I just had to check :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the camel picture Cassie! Totally made my morning. Thanks for including it. Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Pam. How fun. She did my cards as well. Just back in town and saw the fun shout out. Thanks girl. xoxo {austin rocks}

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k