Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Fashion & Home Faves

I' m excited to be hanging out with Anna at A Newfound Treasure today. Come check out her 'I Heart' Series, where bloggers are sharing their current home and fashion crushes.


I had a hard time narrowing it down (shocker!)...hop over to A Newfound Treasure and see if we share a brain. 
Happy Saturday, lovebugs!

6 comments:

  1. You hit the mark girlfriend! I really need to look into some dresses for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend.;)
    xoxo.
    laetitiasweeneyrose.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your post and I completely agree. I can't wait to start wearing dresses again this Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for being a part of the 'I Heart' series!! Love your picks :)

    XO
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cassie! I love reading your blog! So many fun and creative ideas. I just wanted to let you know I recently nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. Thanks for all your fun posts!
    - Kat
    http://withywindle.wordpress.com/2012/02/11/v-is-for-versatile-blogging/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. And unfortunately, because of insane amounts of spam, I've had to disable Anonymous comments for awhile. I just didn't need any more information on penis enlargements! But you can always email me! xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k