Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Friday, April 27, 2012

{Marry, Make-Out, Muzzle} Pawley's Island Posh

I'll admit I can be kind of shallow. For instance, I knew I'd love Julia as soon as I saw her blog header! It's like a nametag that reads, "Hi! I'm fun and stylish, and I don't take life too seriously." And that's exactly what Pawleys Island Posh is! Julia has fabulous projects like these Dining Room chairs, and gives great fashion advice. I can't wait to put this recent moodboard to work!



Hey lovelies!
I'm Julia from Pawleys Island Posh and I'm here today to play a little game and share a little secret. 

When Cassie first asked me to write this post I honestly had no idea where to start. 

There are so many celebrities I'd love to let buy me a glass of wine 
(Jude Law, you hear that?)

And just as many I'd rather throw that glass right in their face 
(Ashton Kutcher for starters)

But I thought since I'm married and my last name is Ryan, I'd stick with three Ryans I'd like to Marry, Make-out, and Muzzle!

I'll be honest the first two might be a bit interchangeable!




So, tell us.

Who are your three?

15 comments:

  1. Ugh! Ryan Seacrest. Agreed. Looks like he was "carved out of cream cheese" - name that movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if that's not the sweetest introduction I've ever heard about myself. I seriously almost teared up! ha! Thanks girl and hope you're enjoying vacay, 'eh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun twist with the "Ryans"!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh Ryan Gosling. Such a sexy man! How fun is this game?!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do I always forget about Ryan Gosling? Can I change my list? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it and agree with your list totally! I picked Ryan Reynolds for my marry too:) great minds think alike. And can we talk about Ryan Goslings body in Crazy Stupid Love, freaking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, Mmm, GOOD! (c: LOVE the Ryans edition...couldn't agree more on *ALL THREE*!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Ryan Reynolds! Totally agree about Ashton Kutcher too...I would be happy if he just disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  9. marry -- GEORGE CLOONEY

    make out - Ryan Reynolds

    Muzzle -- Tom Cruise -- SOOOOOOOOO Sick of him

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um, Steel Magnolias! I agree Julia Ryan! Great taste indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. And unfortunately, because of insane amounts of spam, I've had to disable Anonymous comments for awhile. I just didn't need any more information on penis enlargements! But you can always email me! xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k