Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Crazy Cool Stuffs

I am constantly flattered and humbled by the amazing support from you guys, and the online community. Yesterday, I was shocked to find a tour of our house on the home page of Stylelist Home! It's so surreal to see my images on a big-time site that I read every day! Huge thanks to Shana Ecker for the amazing and kind write-up, not to mention props for weeding through my babbling interview. More often than not, I feel like a poser in this talented world of blogging designers. But this blog is helping me to find my style, and create a home that's perfect for us!




And a big thanks to one of my other favorite daily reads, CasaSugar! They recently featured two of my projects....Sisal Trivets and Lacquered Stripe Pots. I love all the talented gals over there!

Go check out our Home Tour on Stylelist Home if you get a chance! I can't thank you all enough for your funny comments, encouraging words and constant support. Even the lurkers...I know you're there! *wink*

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Cassie! I saw your pots and trivets on Casasugar yesterday. Your house tour looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassie,
    Congrats! Such a great tour.
    Just wondering where you got the gorgeous black and white urn on the books on your coffee table. I love it!
    Thanks
    Lyndall - Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and exciting! You go girl. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girl! You totally deserve the recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys!! Hi Anon -- that vase is actually from the Missoni for Target collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Cassie! I love Stylist Home and love how your living room is styled, too! (I just recently started following you and didn't want to fall into the lurker category so thought I'd comment. ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. your home is gorgeous & have done an amazing job decorating. loved the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so totally awesome!! how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!!! Whoop whoop! That's SO so so exciting! Your house looks BEAUTIFUL, tres fab!!!
    xoxo, Sarah

    http://hellolovelydecor.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi - I ran across your blog while looking at Zite this morning. I'm always looking for "Dallas" bloggers and so glad to find one that is more my age (I'm 39). I don't blog myself, but I do love reading about everyone else's great finds! I'd love to see information about local shopping sources!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Your house looks fabulous. I found your blog through the article and am SO GLAD I did!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool Cassie! I'm heading over to check out the article!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just read it! Congratulations! You've done a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Cassie! You deserve it! I will pop over and read!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k