Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Friday, July 27, 2012

Debauchery

de·bauch·er·y [dih-baw-chuh-ree]
-noun: immoral self-indulgence

via
I'm off today for a Girl's Weekend! This is a group of docile, meek and well-behaved friends I've known since Grade School. We never got in to any trouble back then, so we certainly won't now. (FC, how's the sarcasm font coming along?)  These girls are my second family...we have a bond and history that goes beyond just friendship.


Perhaps debauchery is too strong of a word to describe our weekend. Let's go with intemperance.

Hopefully I'll win the 'Cute&Funny Award' that's given out on our trip every year. I guess if I don't, I'll just have to share the un-edited pictures of the weekend with you next week.

Happy Weekend, lovebugs!! I hope you're spending it with special people, too.

12 comments:

  1. Don't get into too much trouble. Wouldn't want to read about you in the "police beat" section of the newspaper. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing that you all have known each other so long and still get together! Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls weekends are the BEST! Have a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a blast! I've got similar plans for this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe!!! Such a cute bunch. Enjoy every inappropriate second. Can't wait to see photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those kinds of weekends. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just did the same thing and Ill be posting about it tomorrow!

    There is nothing like a weekend with the girls!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k