{Fashion Finds} Old Navy

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hello friends, and happy almost Friday! In my last {Outfit Inspiration} post (Chambray & Zebra), some of you asked about my favorite shopping spots. And while I'm not partial to just one store, I do have a group that don't let me down. Old Navy isn't known for high-fashion, but they do have great layering pieces. Some chains are already rolling out Fall, but lucky for those of us in the South (we're looking at three more months of Summer!), Old Navy has a a whole new collection of Summer arrivals.

I'm crazy for polka-dots, and would wear this cute dress with a yellow cardigan and royal blue jewels.

Ruffle Trim Tie-Belt Dress

This easy-going chambray shirtdress would be perfect with flat, strappy gold sandals, and an armful of colorful bangles. Extra cute with a messy bun and large hoop earrings.

Chambray Shirtdress


This dress is cute all by itself, and even more stylish as a swimsuit cover-up.
Striped Jersey Dress

The embellishments on this top give it a dressier feel, and the neckline is uber-flattering. So cute with white skinny jeans, or cobalt blue if you're brave.

Beaded Gauze Top

The only thing I love more than polka-dots is stripes. I love the combination of sporty stripes and jazzy sequins on this tank...perfect for wearing under a white blazer and tucked into a navy floral skirt.

Sequined Henley Tank

I don't think you can ever have enough cardigans, and I'm infatuated with leopard and kelly green these days.

Stretch Cardi


Here we are with dots again! This fitted sweater would be in constant rotation in my closet...tucked in a pink or yellow skirt, belted over green cropped pants, and layered over a long-sleeved collared shirt in the Fall.

Short-Sleeved Sweater

And without fail, every time I post an outfit wearing an Old Navy find, several of you are shocked that's where I found it. These cute-as-a-button sailboat shorts would be one of them...JCrew would sell the same short for $64. Just sayin'. Yay for filling your shopping bag for less than $100!

Sailboat Twill Shorts


I was careful not to get carried away at Old Navy though, because I plan on giving my credit card a work-out online today. My sweet and talented friend, Courtney of A Thoughtful Place, has a Joss & Main Curator's Event today! I'm so proud of her, and excited for me to be able to shop her favorite home decor finds!



Where have you been shopping lately? Do you find goodies on the racks of Old Navy, too? You can check out my outfits containing my Old Navy gems here, here, here and here.

Pin It!


15 witty retorts:

  1. Great picks, and I especially love how you'd style them. That's always the part I need the most help with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that polka dot dress (so much that I couldn't finish reading your post before I hopped over to oldnavy.com to check it out). I did come back to look at the rest, I promise! Thanks for posting, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old navy has some good pieces to choose from. I like that you gave colorful pairing options for each piece instead of pairing with plain black or white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! Loving the way you are pairing all of them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I would have never guessed some of things were from Old Navy, I guess I just haven't been there in a while. I always find one, amazing find at TJ Maxx or Marshall's every once in a while. I'll have to start checking out Old Navy now though. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that striped, yellow sparkle top and I'm total loving all these Joss and Main Curator's collections -- always so many unique finds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. People are always shocked by the cute things I find at Old Navy. I love the items you picked and your suggestions for what to pair with each one. You got skillz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Old Navy's clothes! Especially that first dress... I haven't been in forever, but looks like I need to go soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the green and white striped dress! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummm...I just wanted to say thank you for lightening my pocketbook by $300! LOL! I hopped on over to grab that chambray dress, and ended up snagging two other dresses, a few cardis and sweaters, a pair of capris, and a pair of shoes! :) I'm going to be one cute gal! BTW, all their new arrivals are 20% off with the code ONNEW20! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looove Old Navy. I try to do a big trip there once in the Summertime and once in Fall -- I always find great things that fit really well! Thanks for sharing these fun finds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe. . .you're so sweet, Cassie. Thank you! One of my dearest friends just picked up a slew of darling things from Old Navy. I need to grab a few summer updates.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That polka dot dress may have just saved me $200 on the j crew one I was about to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't you love Old Navy! These are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. And unfortunately, because of insane amounts of spam, I've had to disable Anonymous comments for awhile. I just didn't need any more information on penis enlargements! But you can always email me! xoxo, cass