Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Friday, October 12, 2012

The Friday Five

Happy Friday, sweet friends! I had big plans for a new {Fashion Finds} post today (where I share little gems found at unexpected stores, like here and here), but life hit the fast forward button this week, and kept me from it. So I thought I'd share a few of the items sitting in my virtual shopping cart right now, and you know cheap me, so you know they're good deals!

friday five

1) West Elm's Favorite Throws are on sale for $19! Hello, perfect holiday gift!

2) Nothing changes an outfit quite like adding a statement necklace. I love the green in this Max & Chloe bib necklace, and it's a lot of bang-for-your-buck at $36. It would be fab with black-and-white stripes!

3) Asos sucked me in with their affordable accessories...like this chunky chain bracelet for only $14.

4) I live in leopard flats during the Fall, and would love some heels, too. I prefer a platform for the extra height without killing myself, so I'm considering these Calvin Klein from Zappos.


And this doesn't actually count, since it already came home with me...but I had to share anyway! I fell down the peplum rabbit hole, and can't seem to get enough of the flirty shape. This Mossimo Peplum Dress from Target is my new favorite...it's super comfortable and flattering...and of course, a great price! I've already worn it with red heels and piles of pearls. Hopefully I can do an {Outfit Inspiration} with it soon!


friday five

I'm trying to be kind to my bank account, but my finger is itching to click that little checkout button! What are you adding to your cart these days? Happy weekend, lovebugs!

11 comments:

  1. Oooooooh! Love all of your finds! ESPECIALLY those throws! And those leopard heels? GORG. I too live in my leopard flats and wear them with everything.

    www.pinteresttoldmeto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes and me? I'm pretty sure we will live happily ever after! I'm head over heels in love with them - which is fitting, because they are shoes. Huh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those throws make me want to leave work and go cozy up on the couch. How cute would that dress be with those heels andddd that necklace...meeeee-owwww (as Shaeffer said!).

    -Sarah {tuckerup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! Love those throws, and can't beat the price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl - I want it all! Except I already have a pair of leopard heels ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those killer CK shoes!!

    huggies***
    smartmomma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those shoes and that dress! I really need to go shopping and get some new stuff for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally ordered one of those throws already - great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so tempting to click on great things I see online, but so often Im disappointed with the quality plus I miss out on the touchy feely shopping experience...but I AM DEF ordering one those throws, I love W.E.!!
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I literally just bought this necklace in yellow from..AMAZON!
    Here is the link if you want to check it out:
    http://www.amazon.com/Fashion-Jewelry-Adorned-Pendant-Necklace/dp/B008UP1376/ref=sr_1_24?s=jewelry&ie=UTF8&qid=1350460054&sr=1-24

    Though I will share

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate to be a buzz kill, but I saw those throws at West Elm and they were not WE's usual quality.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k