Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Friday, December 14, 2012

20 Fun & Fabulous Holiday Crafts

Happy Friday, friends! I had the best time going through all 284 projects you linked up last week in our Christmas Cheer Party. Thank you so much for playing along...if only there were another month until Christmas, so I could make some of them myself! It was near impossible to choose favorites, so I selected an assortment that covers all levels of crafting and time commitment.

20 Fun & Fabulous Holiday Crafts


 Simple Boxwood Wreath {Just So Lovely}




Advent Calendar {Domestic Adventure}




Advent Calendar {My House and Home}


Chalkboard Art {Rambling Renovators}


Felt Coffee Scarves {Meagan's Musings}


Children's Canvas Art {Pinterest Told Me To}



Book Page Ornaments (& Cutest Tablescape Ever!) {Wills Casa}


 
Holiday Plaques {The Lovely Cupboard}


 


Christmas Snowballs {Somewhat Quirky}



Confetti Vases {Markham Street Design}



Scrabble Ornaments {Dimples & Tangles} 



Hanukkah Gift Envelopes {Organized 31}


Upcycle Sweater Pillow 3Sweater Pillows {In His Grip} 



Wooden Block Nativity Set {It's Our Pinteresting Life}




Snowflake Banner {Creatively Living Outside the Box}



Cranberry Topiaries {Woodlawn Lane}


Wood Disc Ornament Combo copy
Painted Disc Ornaments {Two Living Colorfully}


 Burlap Chevron Table Runner {Southern Color}


 
Clothespin Angels {Sandy's Space}

Can you stand all the creativity?! This is just a small sampling...you can check out all the projects linked up here. We've got parties, holiday baking, and some simple crafts planned for the weekend...what about you? Have a fun and peaceful weekend, lovebugs!

12 comments:

  1. Hey thanks so much for highlighting my Christmas Snow Balls! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassie. As an FYI, I've had issues getting your blog to load this week (since Tuesday-ish?) in Firefox. All other blogs that I read (about 20 blogs) are working normally in Firefox. I can get your's to load in Internet Explorer. In Firefox, your headers and adverts load fine, but the posts won't load (even after waiting 20mins or longer).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie, such a great party and I have pinned so many ideas! Thanks for the mention :) xo Kristin @bliss-athome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some really cute projects here! I meant to participate but forgot to. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh!! Thanks for featuring my Chevron Stripe Table Runner. I'm just obsessed with burlap these days ;) Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sharing, it's a good post, keep going and support you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my advent calendar! Such a fun surprise to see it here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to see my Christmas advent bag calendar being featured here! What a nice thing to wake up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for highlighting my nativity set! It was easy to make so hopefully others can make it too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I had not seen a single one of these! I really should get out more...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw thanks Cassie!! (Yes I am just now checking my reader - blog slacker this week!) I'd like to think the tablescape is a little Sugarplum inspired too! ;)

    Did you see your gold dotted burlap runner turned into my stockings? Well not your specific runner since I found some and didn't have to steal it from you as I originally planned.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. And unfortunately, because of insane amounts of spam, I've had to disable Anonymous comments for awhile. I just didn't need any more information on penis enlargements! But you can always email me! xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k