Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Friday, January 25, 2013

Melt My Butter X

Hey, hey, happy Friday, friends! It's time for another round-up of This Really Melts My Butter (I'm Southern, it's a requirement to use Steel Magnolia references whenever possible). I pretend I'm showing these for you, but really it's my own selfish bookmarking system. This is some of the genius going around in this talented Blog Pool....

I'm duplicating this project faster than Lindsay Lohan can finish a body shot! Home Sweet Heavenly Home made their basic-builder garage door look totally custom, for a whopping $10! There's no getting around the big thing, might as well give it some character!


Jennifer at Chronicles of Home made this Faux Capiz Shell pendant. Like made it from scratch, and using totally affordable supplies. You won't even believe what she used for the shells.



Mandy at Vintage Revivals is always busting out ingenious ideas...this time it's her DIY Sharpie Wallpaper. Can you even imagine the possibilities?!

DIY Sharpie Wallpaper Tutorial @ Vintage Revivals 

Pantone told us what we already knew...that emerald green is gorgeous and this year's hot color (hello, green striped door!). Jennifer at Dimples & Tangles knows it too, and transformed this China Cabinet!

 


I've tackled random-spaced wall stripes, and symmetrical wall stripes...and calculating the spacing is a total chore. Erin at Home Everyday just transformed her bathroom with perfect Stripes, and gives the best tutorial on how to figure out your own spacing. 

 

 
Traci Connell at Classic with a Twist is a local designer that just completed an entire house, including this jaw-dropping kitchen.



Freckles Chick made gorgeous framed agate art....from a surprise source!



My blog-crush, Courtney of Courtney Out Loud, is sharing his fabulous style with us through fashion posts. It's full-blown Gap ads going on over there...LOVE him them!


CLake Top Army


My bloggie friend, Emily of A Well Dressed Home, just completed this gorgeous little girls room Those beds....that ceiling...the dark doors!!!!

AWDH K Gressle Big Girl Room 1 

Wow ~ totally amazing, right?! I'm pulling my military jacket out of the closet and painting every door dark, how about you?! But first, just a bit of Blog Housekeeping.... 


* * * * * 

Last chance to enter the HeartGram by Love Feast Shop Giveaway! I'm choosing the winner when I remember to Sunday. 

HeartGram Giveaway

And a big, phat WELCOME to crazytown my newest sponsor, Wild About Jewelry!! I am thrilled to have this fabulous and affordable (nothing over $40!) shop. I have a date with my computer Monday night! Until then, happy weekend, lovebugs!!

wild-about-jewelry-web-ad 

 

22 comments:

  1. Love that faux capiz chandelier!! And that green cabinet is gorg! Has me itching to paint all the wood furniture my mother owns.....

    Hope you have a lovely weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That garage door transformation is ridiculously amazing! And $10?! Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way, Cassie! What a great surprise! Thanks so much for featuring my china cabinet, glad you liked it! Such great ideas...I'm dying to take a sharpie to something and I think that garage door project just hopped onto our weekend DIY list! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - thank you for the shout out for the style posts. That made my morning....

    ReplyDelete
  5. My butter is sizzling in the pan over that "sharpie wallpaper" - pinned to try later. happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is great! I love that emerald china cabinet too. Also, thanks for the shout out with my bathroom stripes! Pretty soon I will be striping the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it all. GREAT POST! I can't wait to click through to read all of them. Hope you're having a great start to your weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, that faux capiz chandy.....as you crazy kids are saying nowadays- 'amazeballs!!' Makes me wish I had DIY skills. These posts are always a treat Cassie- merci beaucoup!! Oh, and Sheaffer's comment up above.... I die.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great round up Cassie! I am in the midst of painting my inside doors black! I love them! And I'm totally doing the garage door thing! How clever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You, sassy/MILF-y/sarcastic friend, just MADE my day.

    Being featured as part of your buttery roundup just got me more excited than seeing an open bar at an event....and you KNOW how excited I get about alcohol. SO honored & stoked to be included (& amongst such fine bloggers too)!!!

    I'm constantly inspired by you, so I'm glad it's the other way around, for a change.

    Hope to melt your butter again reeeaal sooon....interpret that as you wish.

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes - these are some fab projects! That emerald green china cabinet makes me weak in the knees!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waaaahhh - it's SO dangerous to read your blog - (just kidding) ;D

    Tons of new ideas what I absolutely HAVE to do - how will I survive this??? Life is too short to get all these great ideas realised...^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girlie! Thanks for the awesome shout out. Made my weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That kitchen!! I want to melt butter in that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwww! Girl you are the BEST! Love reading your blog...what a surprise to see one of my projects!

    Emily Hewett
    A Well Dressed Home
    awelldressedhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So much goodness. LOVE Emily's room she did for those girls and I just met Mandy this week at Alt. She is such a sweetheart and I love her wall!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cass! Thanks for the shout out my love! You are so sweet and I missed seeing you at ALT (though your name came up a few times!)

    xo
    m

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this and love that you included our work! Thanks for the escape as I read your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have been thinking about doing this to our garage door, maybe when the weather perks up! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k