Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Friday, March 1, 2013

{Top Ten} February

Can you even believe today is March 1st?! Seems like we just came back from Christmas Break, and now Spring Break is practically upon us! I'm so grateful to you for stopping in every day, every week, or even accidentally. February was busy around here, as we got our project mojo back, and in case you missed a few...here are the {Top Ten}.

Hi Sugarplum | February Top Ten

A small purchase made a big impact on the Family Room windows.
We cleaned up the backyard in preparation for the Home Depot Patio Challenge, and I DIYed an outdoor rug.
There really is nothing cuter than these Pink Ombre Cakes in a Jar.

Hi Sugarplum | February Top Ten
I'm speaking at the Haven Conference...eek! Allegedly I have a fairly thick Southern accent. Hopefully I don't require a translator.
Want to make cute, custom labels for free? Here's your tutorial.

 Hi Sugarplum | February Top Ten

The organizing bug finally bit, and I started with overhauling the Kid's Bathroom. For cheap, duh!
Everyone has one of these plain, random baskets, right? Thanks to a little herringbone, mine is no longer plain.
My sewing machine made a rare appearance, and whipped up some burlap treat bags.

Hi Sugarplum | February Top Ten

The Entrance Hall got a much needed shot of color.
And I fell in love with some pretty little books, for only $1 each!

Stick around, friends....I've got a lot of ideas brewing for March! Happy weekend, lovebugs!

11 comments:

  1. What a great February! Can't wait to see what March brings

    Happy weekend!
    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I arrived on your blog for the first time today. Happy to find someone that loves color like I do. Was thinking how similar our taste is and then I noticed the rug in your entry. I just bought that same rug (Modern Waves) in orange. So funny. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun we have the same rug! I love it!! Great to have you stop by!
      xo. C

      Delete
  3. You were a busy bee this month for sure! Can't believe it went by so quickly. Congrats on the conference speaker gig, I see your other two blog besties will be joining you. Oh and btw- how come we're only leaving comments now as opposed to witty retorts? I loved the retorts.....lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had some blog issues and fixes going on...that must have changed in the process! Thank you for telling me, I'll try to fix it back! :)

      Delete
  4. Your monthly round ups always make me feel tired. ;) Can't wait to see more of what you're doing for the Home Depot Patio Challenge - so fun! Loved your rug idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOM NOM, those cakes. Love the rug and elephant. x


    http://reddutchess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy, busy gal! Can't wait to hear you at Haven, supah-stah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that red velvet elephant standing on the chunk of vanilla cake next to the books! So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k