Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

{Top Ten} July

I'm a broken record, I know I am...but August?!?! Really? Already?! July was a fun and colorful month, and in case you missed anything, here are the Top Ten posts.

Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten July

Clearly I'm obsessed with black and white stripes, so I jumped at the chance to add them our backyard. Our Patio Makeover has been a hit this Summer.

Oh yes, you git in mah belly Fresh Peach Ice Cream!

I may look nonchalant posing on a busy urban street, but inside I'm dying. At least my {Outfit Inspiration} Hot Pink & Aqua is working.


Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten July

I attended the Haven Conference with some of my blogger-turned-real-life friends, and had a blast! Then I shared tips on what to pack for similar Girl's Weekends.


Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten July

Have a tight spot that could use a little table for your drink? Grab two items from the garden department, and you have an adorable Patio Side Table!

Mr. SP and I ran off to Southern California for a long weekend...where we enjoyed the sites, and I opened my heart to forgiveness. (Warning: this post is mushy & emotional)

Ain't nobody got time for $50 Pottery Barn towel racks...so I made my own Nautical Version for $10!


Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten July

I added some glam and function to the patio with a simple {DIY} Bar Cart.

I got a little carried away by the props and {Outfit Inspiration} Cobalt & Aqua.

Watermelon + Feta + Basil = Perfect Summer Side Dish


I also shared my latest striped dress obsession, and styled it two ways for you. And my darling first-born became a teenager. #gulp I've got big ideas for August, including a complete room makeover! Thank you so much for stopping by when you do...I really appreciate your thoughtful comments and emails!

If you're still playing catch-up, here are some good places to start.
{Top Ten}
January | February March | April | May | June  

6 comments:

  1. Girl, you are just a bright spot out in blog world. I love everything about you and the HiSugarplum brand! Love your Top 10 each month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT. BALLOON. PICTURE. Slap it on a magazine cover. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many happy things!! :) i cant believe it's already august! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously- everything you create is amazing! I love your craftiness! And all your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all... But the balloon picture is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k